comes in two sizes in lengths of 10 feet, mirroring the length of most
ridge caps. The product is not profile sensitive, which
allows for less SKU's and scrap material at the jobsite. VersaVentTM
can be applied to the ridge cap by the roll former or while on the
ground allowing for easier, quicker, and safer application.
- Maximizes net-free area
- Durable: Tear and flame resistant
- Won't scratch roof panel
- Prevents insect, animal and snow infiltration
- Meets all building codes
- 99% recovery after compression
- One person installation
- No fall protection required.
- X-10 VersaVent will not
blow away while installing
on ridge cap.
- No jobsite waste.
- No additional roof
measurements, chalk lines,
sealants or clips required.
Lowest In-Place Cost
- Highly engineered design allows 2 sku's to
conform to most roof panel profiles
- Easy, one-person installation
- No fall protection required
- Will not blow off while installing the
- Boxes contain 10 each 10' sections, and
product can be ordered per job, matching
ridge cap length
- No roof measurements, caulking, sealants
or clips required
- Clean, dust free installation
- One strip of continuous glue keeps material
in place during installation
- Screws go through ridge cap and VersaVent®
Atlas Technical Services Page